Modum ICO- Blockchain Technology Transforms the Pharma Supply Chain

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

 

Modum integrates IoT sensors with blockchain innovation to provide data honesty for deals of physical products, enhancing supply chain procedures in several markets.

Modum represents a contemporary option as well as outstanding commercial usage instance for the typical, stubborn supply-chain difficulties, specifically in the pharma market.

And, in addition to that, with the development of mail-order, online pharmacies, where medications are provided directly to the end-consumer, it is approximated that an extra 20 million pharma shipments every year, will take place in the EU alone.

Deeply rooted in sophisticated blockchain modern technology, where decentralized autonomy, immutability, and control are the vital foundations, the Modum-solution promises a terrific outlook regarding the obstacles of existing, and future, pharma circulation logistics are worried.

The strong basics are further underpinned by a prize-winning management team as well as good market approval of the Modum idea, which is plainly shown in the exemplary cost efficiency of the MOD token in open cryptocurrency markets.

The MOD Token

To increase capital for the objectives of creating as well as bringing the Modum remedy to market, the Firm supplied its very own MOD crypto token– of the Ethereum ERC20 kind- for sale during an ICO which ran from 1-22 September 2017.

Owners of the MOD token are entitled to join the future revenues of the Business, also to vote pertaining to Company issues.

In the MOD Symbol Introduction released on their site, Modum reports that, of the total token supply of 27,266,200 MOD, 64 percent were marketed throughout the crowd-sale. The remaining 36 percent is locked in a smart contract, to be released after future, public ballot, pertaining to the issues specified in the summary, and also after reaching the turning points defined in the Firm’s whitepaper.

Leave a Reply